Download FrostWire Plus 6.1.7 now
The new FrostWire for Windows, Mac and Linux is here! This new release has YouTube Audio Search Fixed! Get it right now!
frostwire (6.1.7) stable; urgency=high
* Youtube audio search fixed.
* New ‘Close Tab’ action for search result tabs.
* New ‘Close Other Tabs’ action for search result tabs.
* New ‘Close Tabs to the Right’ action for search result tabs.
— FrostWire Team <email@example.com> Wed, 11 Nov 2015 05:24:15 -0500
Download FrostWire 6.0.4 now, free
frostwire (6.0.4) stable; urgency=high
* When transfers are finished they no longer show as 'Paused',
they show as 'Finished'.
* Fixes issues with incomplete files.
* Fixes issues importing too many songs to iTunes playlist.
* Fixes issue on which adding a whole torrent after starting a partial
download would not merge the two and continue to download the rest
of the torrent.
— FrostWire Team <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 16 January 2015 14:31:06 -0500
FrostWire is a free, open source BitTorrent client first released in September 2004, as a fork of LimeWire. It was initially very similar to LimeWire in appearance and functionality, but over time developers added more features, including BitTorrent support. In version 5, Gnutella support was dropped entirely, and FrostWire is only a BitTorrent client. Development of the program has been active since the program was first released in September 2004.