Free .APK Download
Telluride Video Page Search is finally available for Android.
Enter a video website URL to search for available videos in it so you can back them up offline. Supports hundreds of websites. Faster more responsive keyword search.
Works on over 100 popular websites that share free videos like Reddit, Twitter, …, Vimeo, News, social media websites and more 😘. Just copy and paste the video page URL into the FrostWire search box to get started.
Iceberg Photograph by Jean-Christophe André
The FrostWire we’d like to use is here, and new powerful features are coming up very soon
Less is more picture by Jorge Urosa via Pexels (Free to use)
Download the android installer free
(Recommended, full featured) frostwire-android-release-2.5.0-b701-plus.apk 38.1 MB (Google Play version, more restrictive) frostwire-android-release-2.5.0-b701-basic.apk 38.1 MB
Removal of annoying Interstitial ad display logic, video ads are only shown when user wants to remove ads for 30 minutes Removal of “My Files”, it’s impossible to maintain across so many android versions and devices with the file management quicksand on android “Downloads” opens the user’s favorite Android File Explorer Fixes issues where finished downloads would get re-inserted into the MediaStore giving users the impression the file had been downloaded multiple times FrostWire will correctly handle opening music files from different file explorers as long as the music files have been scanned by the Android Media Store Major code cleanup after removal of “My Files” fragments and activities Finished download scanning issues solved for Android 10, 11 and 12. Easy access to Google Play Subscriptions management. Fixed soundcloud search performer. com.android.tools.build:gradle:7.2.2 com.google.android.material:material:1.6.1 com.google.firebase:firebase-crashlytics-gradle:2.9.1 com.google.gms:google-services:4.3.13 androidx.annotation:annotation:1.4.0 com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:4.2.1 Soon we’ll make available FrostWire 2.6.0 which is able to search and backup videos from hundreds of popular websites when video page URLs are entered on the app’s search box. We are currently alpha testing FrostWire 2.6.0.
Official Installers windows installer (x86_64): frostwire-6.9.8.windows.github.exe mac intel: frostwire-6.9.8-x86_64.dmg mac arm: frostwire-6.9.8-arm64.dmg linux debian: frostwire-6.9.8.amd64.deb linux rpm: frostwire-6.9.8.amd64.rpm
Java Enabled (x86_64) environment:
frostwire-6.9.8.amd64.tar.gz frostwire (6.9.8) stable; urgency=high
Java Runtime Environment 18.0.1 update TorLock search fixed Removed torrent-paradise.ml, moved to IPFS, no longer works with JSON api Telluride Build 22 com.squareup.okhttp3:okhttp:4.9.3 org.junit.jupiter:junit-jupiter:5.8.2 jlibtorrent 126.96.36.199 (boost 1.79, openssl 1.1.1n) lt:upgrade to boost 1.79 lt:openssl 1.1.1n upgrade lt:fix bdecode support for large strings (>= 100 MB) lt:send User-Agent field in anonymous mode lt:fix python binding for settings_pack conversion lt:fix DHT announce timer issue lt:use DSCP_TRAFFIC_TYPE socket option on windows lt:update default ToS setting according to RFC 8622 lt:keep trying to announce to trackers even when all fail lt:don’t disable announcing from local endpoints because of temporary failures lt:fix issue in parsing UPnP XML response with multiple forwarding services — FrostWire Team firstname.lastname@example.org Mon, 25 Apr 2022 13:03:00 -0600
Download binary libraries 188.8.131.52
* Expose settings_pack.validate_https_trackers with SettingsPack::validateHttpsTrackers methods
* upgrade to boost 1.79
* openssl 1.1.1n upgrade
* fix bdecode support for large strings (>= 100 MB)
* send User-Agent field in anonymous mode
* fix python binding for settings_pack conversion
* fix DHT announce timer issue
* use DSCP_TRAFFIC_TYPE socket option on windows
* update default ToS setting according to RFC 8622
* keep trying to announce to trackers even when all fail
* don’t disable announcing from local endpoints because of temporary failures
* fix issue in parsing UPnP XML response with multiple forwarding services
frostwire (6.9.7) stable; urgency=high
* New mplayer 12.0.5/ffmpeg 4.2.1 build.
* macOS arm64 and x86_64 fwplayer builds
* Telluride Cloud Video Downloader build 21 (new macOS arm64 builds)
* Faster telluride URL search results
* jlibtorrent 184.108.40.206 (boost 1.78, openssl 1.1.1m)
* lt:don't disable announcing from local endpoints because of temporary failures
* lt:fix issue in parsing UPnP XML response with multiple forwarding services
* lt:cache DNS lookups for SOCKS5 proxy
* lt:fix stalled pieces on disk-full errors
* lt:fix build configuration issue on NetBSD, OpenBSD and DragonFly
* lt:make UTF-8 sanitization a bit stricter. This will re-write invalid UTF-8 code points encoding surrogate pairs
* lt:fix restoring last_seen_complete from resume data
* lt:fix issue on MacOS where the DHT was not restarted on a network-up notification
* lt:make remove_torrent flags be treated as flags (instead of an enum)
-- FrostWire Team <email@example.com> Wed, 12 Jan 2022 01:00:00 -0600
We won’t be supporting 10.14.6 anymore. (although it most likely run fine for the most part)
Our oldest mac from 2014 (7 years old as of this post) upgraded fine to macOS 11.5.2 Big Sur and FrostWire passes all tests in it.
Starting our next desktop build we will be focusing on supporting macOS 12 Monterrey as we’ve had a few users with newer computers reporting crashes.
windows installer frostwire-6.9.4.windows.github.exe
macOS installer frostwire-6.9.4.dmg Linux Installers
frostwire-6.9.4.amd64.deb | frostwire-6.9.4.amd64.rpm | frostwire-6.9.4.amd64.tar.gz
frostwire (6.9.4) stable; urgency=high
Torrent search results when double clicked or downloaded in bulk by default show partial download dialog Torrentz2 search fixed SoundCloud search fixed Files in the transfer detail panel can be dragged out of FrostWire into OS file explorer for copying Telluride build 16 Recompiled mplayer on macos 11.2.3
— FrostWire Team
firstname.lastname@example.org Thu, 10 Jun 2021 19:33:00 -0600
(9.21 MB signed executable) telluride.exe (9.78 MB signed executable) telluride_macos (14.3 MB executable) telluride_linux
Telluride is a portable and easy to use youtube_dl wrapper by FrostWire.
build 16 – jun/07/2021
pip-21.1.2 pylint-2.8.3 astroid-2.5.6 youtube_dl-2021.6.6 sanic-21.3.4 pyinstaller-4.3
frostwire-6.9.3.windows.github.exe frostwire-6.9.3.dmg frostwire-6.9.3.amd64.deb | frostwire-6.9.3.amd64.rpm | frostwire-6.9.3.amd64.tar.gz Source code(tar.gz)
frostwire (6.9.3) stable; urgency=high
Telluride Cloud Video Downloader build 15 jlibtorrent-220.127.116.11 update Telluride searches are much faster, telluride runs as an RPC server in background openssl 1.1.1j upgrade lt:fix incoming TCP connections when using tracker-only proxy lt:fix issue with paths starting with ./ lt:fix integer overflow when setting a high DHT upload rate limit lt:improve Path MTU discovery logic in uTP lt:fix overflow issue when rlimit_nofile is set to infinity lt:Fix cxxflags and linkflags injection via environment variables
— FrostWire Team
email@example.com Tue, 6 Apr 2020 17:50:00 -0600