It’s time to update! A new version of FrostWire Plus is available for #Android users. If you want to get more search results using FrostWire, you have to download this new version. We fixed EZTV, Torlock, and Zooqle. Moreover, we fixed some bugs related to the filtering tools. Also, the music player now has all horizontal layouts available.
FrostWire 1.9.9 – AUG/14/2017
– Creative Commons Features removed for Google Play users, available on FrostWire Plus
– Search: EZTV, Torlock, Zooqle fixed
– Search: BTJunkie removed
– Download: Yify magnets can now be found in DHT
– New jlibtorrent 126.96.36.199-RC1
– Filtering bug fixes
– Audio Player ‘Clear Queue’ fix
– Crash fixes, performance upgrades
– ogury 2.1.13
– compileSDK 26, gms 11.0.4, gradle 4.0.2, android support 26.0.1
– Update in VPN offering
– Fixes freeze copying magnets to clipboard
– Less ads
– Music player has all horizontal layouts
– Warn user about Internet Connection dropped
What is FrostWire?
FrostWire is a free, open source BitTorrent client first released in September 2004, as a fork of LimeWire. It was initially very similar to LimeWire in appearance and functionality, but over time developers added more features, including support for the BitTorrent protocol and a full blown media player.