FrostWire 5.7.5 runs on Java 8, expect a faster and improved FrostWire overall.
We’ve upgraded our mp4 parsing libraries, this should solve some possible errors at the end of some media downloads.
We’ve also improved the quality of our cloud search results specially for music and video files.
frostwire (5.7.5) stable; urgency=high
* Improved mp4 parser.
* Improved cloud search results.
* Now FrostWire runs with Java8 technology.
* Fixes player control layout issues when resizing the main window.
* Fixes soundcloud url track/set downloads.
* Fixes possible cloud download errors.
FrostWire is a free, open source BitTorrent client first released in September 2004, as a fork of LimeWire. It was initially very similar to LimeWire in appearance and functionality, but over time developers added more features, including BitTorrent support. In version 5, Gnutella support was dropped entirely, and FrostWire is only a BitTorrent client. Development of the program has been active since the program was first released in September 2004.