Bundle Free, 100% Free Installers
anything with a Java10+ runtime: frostwire-6.8.10.amd64.tar.gz
If you find this free software useful and you can contribute to keep it free, please make a donation, but best of all tell your loved ones about it, the more people on the network the better it works.
This is our last desktop release for 2020, and it’s a big one to get 2021 started.
It includes loads of libtorrent fixes and optimizations from libtorrent 18.104.22.168.
A fresh new build of the Telluride Cloud Video Downloader which includes all the fixes from youtube-dl all the way to Dec 29th 2020.
We’ve fixed some bugs that would cause errors downloading video from the cloud, more videos will be downloaded and archived from hundreds of video hosting websites.
New Transfer Detail Popup Menus
We added a couple of tiny UI features for Torrent Transfer Details.
Open the OS’s file explorer on a transfer’s file
Copy IP,Addresses from Peers into clipboard
frostwire (6.8.10) stable; urgency=high
- Fixes file naming issues that would cause errors in cloud video downloads
- jlibtorrent-22.214.171.124 update
- jaudiotagger 2.2.5 to 2.2.6 update
- Telluride Cloud Video Downloader build 8
- lt: upgraded to openssl 1.1.1l
- Fixes issue with Telluride results and emojis in filenames
- Fixes bug where transfer file detail actions would go blank when left clicked. (74291c0)
- New File Transfer details popup menus: FIles > Explore, Play
- lt: fix issue with moving the session object
- lt: deprecate torrent_status::allocating. This state is no longer used
- lt: fix bug creating torrents with symbolic links
- lt: remove special case to save metadata in resume data unconditionally when added throught magnet link
- lt: fix bugs in mutable-torrent support (reusing identical files from different torrents)
- lt: fix incorrectly inlined move-assignment of file_storage
- lt: add session::paused flag, and the ability to construct a session in paused mode
- lt: fix session-pause causing tracker announces to fail
- lt: fix peer-exchange flags bug
- lt: allow saving resume data before metadata has been downloaded (for magnet links)
- lt: record blocks in the disk queue as downloaded in the resume data
- lt: fix bug in set_piece_deadline() when set in a zero-priority piece
- lt: fix issue in URL parser, causing issues with certain tracker URLs
- lt: use a different error code than host-unreachable, when skipping tracker announces
— FrostWire Team firstname.lastname@example.org Tue, 29 Dec 2020 17:10:00 -0600