frostwire (5.3.4) stable; urgency=high
* New frostwire.exe launcher with extended Unicode support now able to
handle .torrent file names with extended Unicode characters.
* Windows build is Windows 8 compatible.
* Windows build will prefer Java 7 if not JRE is found.
* Improvements when sending files on a local area network via magnet link
or send file to friend.
* Bug fix when opening magnets from a website when FrostWire
was already running.
* User experience improvements on the transfer manager.
* Spanish translation update (93% translated)
* YouTube video search and download support.
-- FrostWire Team Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:00:00 -0500
One thought on “FrostWire 5.3.4 Changelog”
its real good thank you so very much