As promised a lean, clean, beautiful, fast website has been launched today at http://www.frostwire.com
You can enjoy it from your desktop or mobile phone starting now.
If you find any broken links or issues with the new website please report them to email@example.com or send us a tweet.
Designed and developed by Marcelina Knitter with engineering and performance assistance from Angel Leon.
3 thoughts on “Welcome to the new FrostWire.com”
I’ve had a quick search of the frostwire forums and googled but I can’t find a solution to my problem.
It concerns local network sharing. Everything I’ve seen or read, it only seems possible to share between a mac/computer to Android device.
How would i go about sharing between 2 Android devices on a wifi’d local network?
Thanks for your time!
first of all:
1. Make sure you’re running the latest version available of FrostWire. If for some reason you’re not running or you are not able to run FrostWire for Android 1.3.8, and you’re running a very old version, this is why you may not be able to connect between android and pc/mac.
2. Make sure that on Android Wi-Fi sharing is on.
3. Make sure all devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. If for some reason they don’t see each other, try power cycling (turning off/wait 5 seconds/turning on) your Wi-Fi router. Then restart all FrostWire’s and connect them to the same Wi-Fi network on that router.
5. Once they’re connected you need to mark files as shared and you will be able to start downloading from each other.