We’re working on a major release: FrostWire 6.3.0. Today, you can test the beta version of FrostWire 6.3.0 for Windows, Mac and Linux. Remember that this is a pre-release, so we are still working on it. All of you are welcome to test it and share with us what do you think about this new version.
frostwire (6.3.0) stable; urgency=high
* New transfers tab, allows you to filter transfers by state and keywords.
* Finished cloud transfers are seedeable.
* If seeding setting is active, finished cloud transfers are seeded.
* Improved ‘Search for Keywords’ suggestions for episodic queries.
* New jlibtorrent 184.108.40.206
— FrostWire Team <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 19 May 2016 11:56:00 -0500
Download on GitHub.
If you found any bug please report it to us.