Do you need to create a playlist on FrostWire (Basic or Plus) for Android? It’s really easy! As you know, playlists are collections of audio files. You can organize your music into playlists, either of genres, artists or even moods!
Create a new playlist
1. Open FrostWire (Basic or Plus) on your Android device
2. Go to My Music -> Playlist
3. Click on “New empty playlist”.
4. Select a name for the playlist
Add music to a new or to an existing playlist
- Open FrostWire (Basic or Plus) on your Android device
- Go to My Music
- Select an audio file for two seconds and click on “Add to playlist”.
- You have multiple options: Add to favorites, to a new playlist or to a playlist already created. Click on the option that you prefer.
- And you are done!
- You can see all your playlist on My Music -> Playlists
What is FrostWire?
FrostWire, a BitTorrent Client & YouTube Downloader that makes it easier to search, download, play and share content from the BitTorrent network & cloud sources, all in one place.