Happy Friday! If you have not yet updated, we recommend to download the new version of FrostWire Plus for Android! A lot of bugs fixed, VPN detection working better, and torrent search engines working again!
FrostWire 2.0.2 build 515 – MAR/26/2018
– Application startup is faster
– Faster YT downloads
– Zooqle search fixes
– TorrentDownloads search fixes
– LimeTorrents search fixes
– Library updates: jlibtorrent 18.104.22.168, applovin 7.8.5, ogury 2.2.8, mopub 4.20.0, okhttp 3.10.0, gson 2.8.2, gradle 4.6, support libraries 27.1.0
– When audio files are deleted from “My Files” they’re now cleared from “Recents” in “My Music”
– Bug where deleted .torrent files would reappear fixed
– Translations updated, Urdu update
– Loads of Crash and Freeze fixes
– VPN detection and offering updates
– Notifications work again on Android 8.0
What is FrostWire?
FrostWire is a free, open source BitTorrent client first released in September 2004, as a fork of LimeWire. It was initially very similar to LimeWire in appearance and functionality, but over time developers added more features, including support for the BitTorrent protocol and a full blown media player.