If you have Android 10 (aka Android “Q”), please upgrade to this release installer (v2.1.7 build 601) which makes downloading and playback work again on this new Android.
Help us keep it healthy and upgrade to keep using it on Android 10. In the meantime we’ll keep working on more updates that will make it for the final release.
Thank you for your patience, thank you for using FrostWire, the more people on the network the better it performs. We’re lucky to have a community that cares.
Here’s the changelog so far, more coming for the final release once all the rough edges are smooth.
FrostWire 2.1.7 build 600 – OCT/01/2019
- Android 10 compatibility updates
- Android 4.4 support dropped, minimum compatible version is Android 5.0 Lollypop
- OKHttp 3.14.0 update
- androidx components update
- billingclient:billing:2.0.3 update
- re2j:1.3 update
- flexbox:1.1.1 update
- applovin-sdk:9.9.1 update
- buildToolsVersion ‘29.0.2’ update
- play-services-ads:18.2.0 update
- mopub-sdk 5.9.1 update
- vungle-sdk removed