frostwire (5.3.3) stable; urgency=high
* Noticeable improvements in CPU performance.
* Noticeable improvements in search result quality.
* Updated TPB search to support magnet link search results.
* Added UT_METADATA extension to Vuze Core for improved magnet link support.
* Upgraded Lucene library to v3.5.0.
* Upgraded H2 to v1.3.164.
* When browsing FrostWire for Android devices (0.9.6+), date added
and date modified fields are available on all file types.
— FrostWire Team Thu, 08 Mar 2012 16:07:46 -0500
3 thoughts on “FrostWire 5.3.3 out with improvements in Search, Magnet support and performance”
I wish that feostwire not to cobtroil and make it so I don’t have to shut it down so I can do my other stuffwhile frostwire is on thank you
good to go