Download it now, Free
frostwire (5.3.9) stable; urgency=high
* BEP 34 compliant. FrostWire now checks DNS TXT records for tracker
* Soundcloud integration (Search, Streaming and Downloads).
* Fixes issue with partial download title window not showing the name
of the torrent correctly.
* UI Improvement: Action hints on top of search results to stream or
download or see the contents of the torrent.
* UI Improvement: Action hint on top of playable contents in the
* UI Improvement: Search result Source now includes the name of the
author if available.
* UI Improvement: Search keywords are bolded in the titles of search
* UI Improvement: Creation date for non-torrent search results available.
* UI Improvement: File size of non-torrent search results available.
* UI Improvement: Opening 'Configure Options' on the Library takes user
to the Library Settings pane.
* UI Improvement: Right clicking on the title of a search tab now
shows the only action available (Repeat Search) directly.
* UI Improvement: A FrostWire update can now be invoked from the 'Tools'
* UI Improvement: New Notification update button will be available on
the Window header to let the user know visually that there's a
FrostWire update available.
* UI Improvement: Added 'Cleanup Playlist' right click menu item in
* UX Improvement: When saving a newly created .torrent, FrostWire
will make sure the file is saved with the .torrent extension.
* Fixes issue with file names downloaded from FrostWire for Android.
* Fixes issue adding new radio stations to the library.
* Fix of MP3 ID3 tags unicode parsing.
-- FrostWire Team Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:43:35 -0500
2 thoughts on “New FrostWire 5.3.9 out (changelog)”