This new FrostWire for Android release includes the latest improvements from libtorrent to make BitTorrent downloading faster and more energy efficient than ever.
TPB, BTJunkie, KAT and Monova search sources have been fixed for much better search results.
FrostWire for Android now recognizes Bitcoin and web tipping/donation addresses on compatible .torrents
Several bugs and crashes on the music player were fixed, and the Chinese, Polish and Spanish translations of the app were updated.
Users getting the app on Google Play will know that YouTube search has been disabled in order to comply with Google Developer Rules, those users looking for a full version of the app can download “FrostWire Plus” at frostwire.com/android
FrostWire 1.5.0 – APRIL/03/2015
– Upgraded frostwire-jlibtorrent to the latest code from libtorrent.
– TPB, BTJunkie, KAT, Monova searches fixed.
– Users can now donate to torrent creators, both Fiat and Bitcoin when available.
– New Bittorrent setting to enable/disable DHT connectivity.
– YouTube search disabled for Google Play distribution.
– Fixes annoying bug where user would be notified for old finished downloads.
– Fixes bug where songs that were deleted were not being cleared from playlists.
– Fixes bug where removing last song from Favorites playlist would not clear.
– Fixes bug where it would show “Play All” menu action on empty playlists.
– Fixes bug where sharing on WiFi from certain 3rd-party file explorers wouldn’t work.
– Fixes bug where file descriptors fetched by content:// uris wouldn’t have a disk path available.
– Fixes 2 crashes on music player.
– Chinese, Polish, Spanish translations update.