It’s Friday and we are so happy because weekend is coming, and even more with this new FrostWire release.
FrostWire 6.2.3. has been optimized. We included the latest change of libtorrent, an we added a new share action in the Media Library.
frostwire (6.2.3) stable; urgency=high
* New share action in Library. Create, seed and share DHT-based torrent
in a single click.
* New jlibtorrent 18.104.22.168.
* Fix preparing YT m4a’s author field.
* jlibtorrent: fix issue in checking outgoing interfaces
* jlibtorrent: optimize enumeration of network interfaces on windows
* jlibtorrent: improve reliability of binding listen sockets
* jlibtorrent: support SNI in https web seeds and trackers
* jlibtorrent: fix unhandled exception in DHT when receiving a DHT packet over IPv6
* Dropped rxjava library. KISS.
— FrostWire Team <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 31 Mar 2016 12:06:20 -0500
What is FrostWire?
FrostWire, a BitTorrent Client & YouTube Downloader that makes it easier to search, download, play and share content from the BitTorrent network & cloud sources, all in one place, announced today its new ‘preview’ and ‘play as you download’ capabilities for Android phones and tablets. The new preview feature not just enables users with a more convenient way to find and discover content, it makes downloading optional in some cases.