Happy Thursday! We’re so happy to announce this new FrostWire Plus release. FrostWire Plus is becoming the first and only Smart Torrent Client.
FrostWire 1.7.2 – APR/05/2016
– Instant demuxing. New (insanely) fast mp4 demuxer library by FrostWire.
– Demuxer progress is reported in the user interface.
– Improved connection status display on Transfers screen.
– My Files file count is updated when files are deleted.
– Updated libraries: gson v2.6.2, okhttp v2.7.5, android support v188.8.131.52.
– New jlibtorrent 184.108.40.206 (with openssl 1.0.2g)
– Music player bug fixes and major code cleanup.
– Song hand picker soundcloud playlist downloading confirmation dialog.
– Enhancement: Shows descriptive error on transfers when Internet connection is lost.
– Clears errored cloud transfers that were not considered completed.
– jlibtorrent: fix issue in checking outgoing interfaces
– jlibtorrent: optimize enumeration of network interfaces on windows
– jlibtorrent: improve reliability of binding listen sockets
– jlibtorrent: support SNI in https web seeds and trackers
– jlibtorrent: fix unhandled exception in DHT when receiving a DHT packet over IPv6
– Dropped rxjava library. KISS.