We are SO HAPPY to announce this new FrostWire Plus for Android release. This version has a lot of new improvements and options that you’re going to love. First of all, we added a new ‘Seed’ action on ‘My Files’. Now you can create and seed a torrent of any file with a single touch. What can you do with this option? If you have a file that you want to share with your friends, you only click on Seed and then copy the magnet link and send it to your friends. It’s a really good way, for example, to share big files.
We also added a new handpicked file selection on .torrent downloads. So now you can download specific files from a torrent!
We also fixed issues saving to SD Card on multiple devices and a few bugs.
In order to give you more search results, we added a new search engine: TorrentDownloads.me. We also fixed YouTube video, Torlock and EZTV search results.
Please check the changelog of this version in order to have more information.
FrostWire 1.7.4 – MAY/29/2016
– Issues saving to SD card on multiple devices fixed.
– New ‘Seed’ action available on ‘My files’. Create and seed
a torrent of a file or many in one touch.
– New handpicked file selection on .torrent downloads.
– Search improvements and refactors.
– New jlibtorrent 184.108.40.206
– Re-engineering and simplification of transfers architecture.
– Fixes bug where a playlist could not be created out of the
‘More by artist’ song list.
– New horizontal swipe gesture based tab switching for transfers, my files.
– Improved overscrolling and refreshing interaction on list views.
– Updated inmobi library to 5.3.0.
– No more repeated YouTube video search results. Results are now grouped, when
touched the user can select the video format/quality to download.
– Dialogs make over. All dialogs have uniform look and re-appear on device rotation.
– Fixes issue with playlist song drag-n-drop reordering. Thanks @grzesiekrzaca!
– Improved shutdown.
– Fixes Torlock search.
– EZTV no longer returns irrelevant results.
– New Search Engine: TorrentDownloads.me
If you have any question, leave a comment!