This is a big one fellas.
This release fixes a nasty bug where Applications files were not being shared (relief)
The Peer list is now ordered by distance (closer peers appear on top, you should be always on top), other peers that don’t say where they are go towards the bottom sorted alphabetically.
4 nasty crashes were fixed.
Spanish Support. More translations are coming in further releases.
We added back the “Search” button to search since Android’s keyboards tend to behave differently and lots of people complained about not having an explicit Search button.
FrostWire for Desktop Compatible
If you update to this release you will be able to transfer files to your desktop without any cables.
(You will need FrostWire for Desktop +4.21.2 to be released anytime this week, stay tuned to our twitter feed if you want to try it before the rest)
Here’s the formal changelog:
– UX-Upgrade: Internationalization: Spanish Support (i18n).
– Bug-Fix: Issue where apps were not being shared.
– Core-Upgrade: Support for file transfers to FrostWire for Desktop > 4.21.2
– UI-Fix: Search results you started downloading appear in blue without having to scroll.
– UI-Upgrade: Peers appear sorted by Geo-Distance if available, otherwise alphabetically by nickname.
– UI-Upgrade: Core message handling optimizations for faster UI response.
– Bug-Fix: 4 commonly reported crashes fixed.
Also stay tuned also for some video faq’s to start washing aways any myths on how the application works. We’ll be putting this in our youtube channel and you’ll be able to get them easily from frostwire.com